The main PhpMyAdmin features are as follows:
- User-friendly web interface;
- Support for most MySQL functions like browse, drop, create, copy and alter databases, tables, views, fields and indexes, execute MySQL queries, manage stored procedures and functions;
- Import data from CSV and SQL files;
- Export data to various formats: CSV, SQL, XML, PDF, ISO/IEC 26300 – OpenDocument Text and Spreadsheet, Word, Excel, LATEX and others;
- Searching globally in a database or a subset of it;
- And much more.
The full list of the PhpMyAdmin features can be found in the official web site.