What is FileZilla?
FileZilla is a powerful and free software for transferring files over the Internet. FileZilla is a very popular FTP client and is used by webmasters from all over the world. In this tutorial we will show how to manage your web site files through FileZilla. We will explain how to install and use this FTP client. FileZilla is fully compatible with our Professional FTP hosting.
The following topics will be covered in our FileZilla tutorial:
- How to use FileZilla Quick guide : A quick guide how to use FileZilla FTP client for file transfer.
- FileZilla features : In this page of our FileZilla tutorial we will list the main software features.
- How to complete the FileZilla installation : In this part of our FileZilla tutorial we will show how to install the FTP client on the three most popular operating systems: Windows, Linux and Mac OS.
- How to manage files with FileZilla : In this part of our FileZilla tutorial we will explain how to manage your files through FileZilla.
- List of the main FileZilla functions : In this part of the tutorial we will describe the main FileZilla functions.
How do I start?
If you need a fast and secure FTP connection with unlimited FTP access and accounts, where you can use the FileZilla FTP client, you can check our FTP hosting services. For users, who need to change their FTP hosting provider, we offer free website files and database transfer.