Smart Phones: Email configuration
Nowadays the smart phones take important part in the wireless communications. They have many different options typical for bigger devices like laptops, desktops and tablets integrated in them. Using a smart phone the client can easily configure and manage the e-mail correspondence.
We, at FastWebHost, are familiar with the modern technical demands. The e-mail services provided by FastWebHost can be used through different smart phone platforms. In this tutorial we will describe the way to configure the e-mail clients on the most popular smart phone solutions.
Our tutorial covers the following topics:
- How to configure the e-mail settings on Android : Here you will find detailed instructions on how to configure the e-mail functionality on your Android smart phone.
- BlackBerry e-mail configuration : Here you will find detailed information how to set your e-mail on BlackBerry.
- iPhone e-mail settings : In this tutorial section we will describe how to configure the e-mail service for your iPhone.
- Windows Mobile e-mail functionality : Here the Windows Mobile users will find detailed information on how to set their smart phones’ e-mail functionality.
- Symbian e-mail settings : In this section you will find comprehensive instructions how to set a Symbian smart phone e-mail configuration.