PHP-Nuke is a powerful Open Source portal application. It can be used as a weblog or as a CMS. PhpNuke allows webmasters and editors to easily post new content and comment existing articles. PHP-Nuke is written in PHP and requires a MySQL database.
Php-Nuke is one of the most popular tools for creating game clan websites. Php-Nuke has large supporting community and you can find lots of addon resources for your nuke software, like modules, integrations, themes, etc.
php-Nuke Tutorial includes:
- How to install phpNuke on your hosting account : This section of the tutorial includes detailed information how to install php-Nuke via both the Fantastico autoinstaller available in cPanel manually using the official php-Nuke installation package.
- How to change your phpNuke theme : Here you will find easy to follow instructions how to install a new php-Nuke theme.
- How to add phpNuke blocks and modules : In this section you will find several examples how to install modules, blocks and add-on components for phpNuke.
- How to add Google Adsense to phpNuke site : In this part of the tutorial you will find two of the many possible ways to include a GoogleAdsense box in your PHP-Nuke application.
- How to upgrade php-Nuke version : Here we will explain in simple steps how you can upgrade your phpNuke application to the latest stable version.
- Links to phpNuke resources : Here you will find various phpNuke resources that might help you further enhance the functionality of your website. Also you will find information about several php-Nuke forks.