phpSQLiteCMS is an easy-to-use and light free CMS which uses SQLite and Smarty template engine. With phpSQLiteCMS you can quickly set up a small website without having to install and configure anything.
phpSQLiteCMS main features are:
- Easy to install and use
- Caching to save server resources
- Easy-to-create pages such as news, galleries, guestbooks, newsletter subscriptions, RSS feeds and many others
This phpSQLiteCMS tutorial includes the following articles:
- How to install phpSQLiteCMS : In the first section of the tutorial you will find instructions how to install phpSQLiteCMS on your hosting account.
- Basic phpSQLiteCMS settings : Basic phpSQLiteCMS settings – website title, contact email, default page, language.
- How to create new pages in phpSQLiteCMS : In this section of the tutorial you will find instructions how to easily create pages in phpSQLiteCMS.
- phpSQLiteCMS – file upload : How to upload files via the phpSQLiteCMS file manager
- phpSQLiteCMS – menus : Here you will find instructions how to add and edit menus in phpSQLiteCMS
- phpSQLiteCMS – gallery : How to add a photo gallery in your phpSQLiteCMS
- How to protect your website against spam