XOOPS is a popular and easy to use Content Management System. With Xoops you will be able to create many different types of websites – web portals, blogs, community web sites, etc. To create your website with Xoops you need reliable web hosting services.
The Xoops CMS tutorial is intended to give you basic knowledge about this application.
The Xoops Tutorial includes:
- How to install Xoops through Fantastico : Learn how to easily perform an automatic Xoops installation via the Fantastico autoinstaller included in cPanel.
- How to install Xoops manually : In this section you will find detailed instructions how to perform a manual Xoops installation for your hosting account.
- How to create a Xoops website and add content : Learn how to get started with Xoops and learn the basic features of creating new website content via Xoops.
- How to install Xoops Modules : In this section you will learn about the different types of Xoops modules.
- How to change Xoops Templates : Here you will find simple instructions how to change the template for your Xoops website.
- How to backup Xoops : In this part of the tutorial you will find references to detailed procedures how to backup the files and the database for your website.
- How to upgrade Xoops : In this section it is explained how you can upgrade your Xoops script to the latest stable version in few simple steps.
FastWebHost CMS Hosting Account is the preferred choice for many XOOPS users. The large number of our customers, who use Content Management platforms are extremely satisfied with the performance of their websites.