Dreamweaver is the most popular application for building and managing websites. With Dreamweaver you can easily create tables, forms, CSS styles. You can also design your own templates and implement them on your website with a just a few mouse clicks.
Dreamweaver also tries to solve many compatibility issues between browsers. This ensures that your web pages will look correctly and identically in all popular web browsers (Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Opera).
Dreamweaver tutorial has useful tips about:
- How to install DreamWeaver on your computer : Learn how to perform a DreamWeaver installation on your local computer.
- How to create CSS styles for your pages : In this section you will learn the basics of using CSS for the style of your pages.
- How to add meta tags to your web site : Learn how to add meta tags for your web site and thus improve the Search Engine optimization for your web site.
- How to upload your website and publish it online : This tutorial will show you how to connect DreamWeaver to your existing website or how to create a new website from scratch and upload it.
- How to insert images and text into your webpage : This tutorial will show you the basics of inserting text and images to your website with Dreamweaver.
- How to create templates using DreamWeaver : In this tutorial you will find more information how to create templates in DreamWeaver and use them for your website.
- How to create Jump menus : In this section of the tutorial you will learn how to create jump menus for your web site.
- How to connect to your MySQL database : Learn how to establish a connection to your MySQL database using DreamWeaver.
- How to create Rollover effect : Learn how to achieve the popular rollover effect for images on your web site. Also learn how to achieve this effect with Flash and CSS.
- How to create Rollover effect with Flash
- How to create Rollover effect with CSS
- How to create tables in Dreamweaver : This tutorial will show you how to add tables to your website using Dreamweaver.
- How to make a photo album with Dreamweaver : In this tutorial we will show you how to create a simple web photo album in a few clicks. You need to have Macromedia Fireworks installed on your computer to be able to complete this tutorial.
- How to use the integrated CMS support in Dreamweaver CS5 : In this tutorial we will show you how to benefit from the integrated CMS support in Adobe Dreamweaver CS5. The option is applicable to Joomla, WordPress and Drupal web sites.
- How to check your web site through Adobe BrowserLab : Learn how to check your web site through Adobe BrowserLab using the direct link integrated in Adobe Dreamweaver CS5.
- How to use the PHP custom class code hinting in Dreamweaver CS5 : In this tutorial we will show you how to benefit from the PHP custom class code hinting in Adobe Dreamweaver CS5. You can use it for regular PHP classes and for custom ones defined by you.
- How to use the HTML5 extension in Dreamweaver CS5 : In this tutorial you will find detailed information on how to install the HTML5 extension for Adobe Dreamweaver CS5. It will allow you to use HTML5 and CSS3 languages structures in your web sites.
With FastWebHost Dreamweaver hosting services you can easily create and upload your website with Dreamweaver!