Invision Power Board is a multifunctional discussion board application. It is written in PHP and requires a MySQL database. IPB allows theme customization and you can add numerous mods to the basic installation. IPB is a commercial application and it can be purchased from the developer’s web site.
IPB Tutorial includes:
- IPB – Installation : How to install Invision Power Board on your website.
- IPB – Configuration : Learn how to adjust the basic configuration for IPB according to your needs.
- IPB – Skins : In this part of the tutorial you will find instructions how to change the skins (themes) in Invision Power Board
- IPB – Emoticons and Avatars : Here you will find detailed instructions how to add Emoticons and Avatars in IPB
- IPB – User Groups : How to manage User Groups and apply special Group permissions in Invision Power Board
- Categories and Forums in IPB : Learn how to Manage Categories and Forums in Invision Power Board
- IPB – Security Tips : In this section of the tutorial you will find several tips that will help you use the best secirity options for your IPBoard.
- IPB – Upgrade : Learn how to upgrade your Invision Power Board to the latest version.
- IPB – WeTweet Contribution : Detailed instructions how to add the WeTweet hook to your Invision Power Board. This section of the tutorial can also be used as guidelines for other contributions installations.
Check our Invision board hosting services where you get a free installation of IPB*! With FastWebHost you get expert forum hosting services for IPB websites with free IPB installation and free domain name.